Mobile Architect (IOS)
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Networkers
Join a Top Spanish Digital Bank, at the forefront of technology innovation. Be part of a team that is creative, dynamic and flexible.
Technical Architects facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes through the design and creation of the essential architecture components Openbank's technology platform runs upon. They define architecture paradigms, principles that influence design decisions and build platform software components (reusable standards, guidelines, individual parts and configurations) for evolving the technical infrastructure across the bank.
- Design and lead the implementation of infrastructure and architecture components across a group of specific business applications or technologies.
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Oversee, and execute, technology implementation and modification activities, particularly for new or shared infrastructure and architecture solutions. Consult on application or infrastructure development projects to harmonize systems or infrastructure with the enterprise technology architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise technical architecture to accommodate immediate or future project needs.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has 7 to 10 years of demonstrable relevant IT work experience including Middleware, Servers and storage, database management, application development/engineering, administration and support.
- Sound knowledge on systems architecture models and paradigms. Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments,
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile SDK and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs.
- Relevant experience in iOS (mandatory), Android (mandatory), HTML5/JS/CSS3 (mandatory), React Native (nice to have) and other mobile frameworks/accelerators (Cordova, Ionic) (nice to have).
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies. Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies.
- Expertise on mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration..
What's on offer
* Permanent contract directly with client
* Extremely competitive Salary
* Health and life insurance
* Restaurant tickets
* Dynamic work environment
* Growth and learning
* Certified training
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.