Solutions Architect - PLM, Manufacturing or Smart Team
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Proactive Appointments
TheArchitect will be responsible for capturing business needs and designing process, method, and concept model solutions, that will be first aligned with business stakeholders, and then further detailed to become input for configuring and adapting a PLM platform. The PLM Business Solution Architect will also be an important part of rollout and change management by creating communication and training material and conducting communication and training activities.
Required skills or techniques (must have):
- Thorough industrial experience from developing and managing product information and having a deep understanding of processes and practices regarding configuration control, engineering change management, classification, variance handling
- Very good experience and more focus on industry practice and business consulting experience than specific technology competence.
- Deep understanding of how PLM platforms are constructed and their configuration and adaptation capabilities
- Business consulting techniques for information gathering and analysis, workshops, interviews etc.
- Experience on Smart Team/ENOVIA PLM is preferred. However other PLM experience is equally considered.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted. Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website.