CNC Machinist, Set-up
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by TREC INDUSTRIES, INC.
First Shift Position, Full time 40 hrs/week
Duties & Responsibilities:
Set up and run Vertical and Horizontal Mills
- To make quality precision machined parts in the most efficient manner.
- Ability to program.
- Implement and maintain a CAD/CAM program file system that is easy to use and ensures quality.
- Ability to efficiently set up and troubleshoot Horizontal and Vertical Mills.
- Must be knowledgeable about cutting tools and inspection procedures.
- Design work-holding fixtures and oversee the construction of the fixtures.
- Good organizational skills.
- Read, understand and interpret complex prints/drawings.
- Write set up sheets.
- Assist in determining what critical dimensions should be monitored when performing in-process inspections.
- Ability to inspect parts
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient to produce good quality parts.
- Ability to maintain a clean work area and machine.
- Ability to work well with others and put forth a team effort.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and show creativity, energy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent attendance required, and ability to work overtime when needed.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Training & Experience:
5 years experience. Familiar with Gibbs and Kitamura, Haas and Fanuc controls a plus. Knowledge of and the ability to apply ANSI Y 14.5 (GD&T) concepts a plus.
In addition to competitive compensation we offer our employees a comprehensive benefit package including Health & Dental Insurance, Flexible Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off. We have an air conditioned, clean, modern plant environment.
About Trec Industries, Inc.:
Trec Industries, Inc. is a precision contract machining company located in Brooklyn Hts., OH that prides itself on precision and quality. Trec Industries, Inc. is a well established precision machining company with over 40 years of manufacturing experience. We supply parts to a variety of industries. We machine a diverse line of parts, ranging in size and complexity and materials.
Trec Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.