Administrative Office Manager
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by M&T Bank
- Fannie Mae DUS
- Freddie Mac OptigoSMLender
- FHA/HUD Healthcare (LEAN)
- FHA/HUD Multifamily (MAP)
- Life insurance company
- Conduit (CMBS)
- Small Loan program
Provide administrative, analytical, operational and technical support for the President and Chief Credit Officer of M & T Realty Capital Corporation.
- Create and prepare moderate to complex business materials, presentations and other communications and correspondence, ensuring materials are prepared timely, accurately, and in a highly professional manner.
- Respond to daily M & T RCC phone and email requests and inquiries, ranging from direct resolution through complex transactional resolutions; serve as liaison among the client, functional team and operational support staff as required to obtain the information and/or resolve issues.
- Provide on-the-spot resolution of problems and determine when further escalation is necessary. Ensure adherence to established service standards in activities and that responses meet or exceed expectations.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of completed activities for audit and internal reporting purposes.
- Provide input into the development of and produce routine, and complex standard and ad hoc departmental reports and spreadsheets. May perform historical reporting, work flow analysis, and routine data analysis.
- Understand and adhere to the Companys risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Companys Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Prepare and coordinate monthly and quarterly meeting agendas.
- Coordinate conferences and group events.
- Process travel and expenses.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M & T Bank brand.
- Maintain M & T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
Associate's degree. Five (5) years experience in providing Senior Executive support in a professional services environment or the equivalent combination of education and experience.Ability to interact with staff on all levels; high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Good written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail. Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education and Experience Preferred:
Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.