Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Lead
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Dell (UK)
VMware is seeking a Lead Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be a key member of the TA team by supporting the recruitment processes in accordance with VMware's hiring guidelines and policies. The Lead TA Coordinator position will provide lead administrative support and project coordination for our TA Coordination team as a part of the wider Talent Acquisition Organization. The Lead TA Coordinator will contribute to the overall success of the team by providing lead support, training on all tools and processes for new hires, conducting 1:1s, approving time off and being the point person to answer questions. The Lead TA Coordinator will also provide a high level of customer service and quality through coordinating/scheduling all phases of the interview process to not only our candidates but our staffing partners. In this role you will interact with potential candidates/applicants, Staffing Partners, Hiring Managers and other Human Resources professionals. The Lead TA coordinator will support several Staffing Partners while dealing with Hiring Managers and candidates globally in multiple time zones.
- Lead a team of 6-10 Coordinators.
- Maintain bi-weekly 1:1s to answer questions and check in with teammates.
- Conduct interviews for opening positions on the team.
- Train new hires on VMware's interview process and make sure they have access, templates and knowledge required to be successful in the role.
- Document and follow up on escalations as well as assist in carrying out performance improvement plans and providing additional training, when needed.
- Updating recruiter-coordinator alignment and facilitate hand-off of information as well as introducing the recruiter to new TAC partnerships.
- Maintaining the SC Calendar and approving time off requests.
- Facilitating hand offs to back up alignments when TACs are out of the office.
- Coordinating/scheduling all phases of the interview process.
- Schedule in person interviews in VMware offices and offsite locations via Telephone, Skype, Video Conference and TelePresence for candidates and interviewers globally.
- Interact with candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers and administrative assistants over the phone, via email or through online applications to schedule interviews.
- Ensure that the necessary resources for the interview are booked, such as meeting rooms with the appropriate facilities for Video Conference, TelePresence, Presentations, etc.
- Organize travel arrangements and complete expense requests for candidates.
- Enter, update and maintain interview data.
- Confirm interview dates and details with candidates.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times.
- Respond to changes in schedules and communicate these to the candidates and/or interviewers.
- Work on Staffing Operations projects as needed.
- Perform various administrative tasks that support the recruitment function.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- 2 yr+ in Staffing or other administrative experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints
- Exceptional organization skills, ensuring interviews are correctly scheduled, confirmed and tracked.
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent follow-up and focus on tracking tasks to completion
- Experience with calendaring systems, MS Outlook is preferred.
- Experience with Workday or other Applicant Tracking systems a plus
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver who will fully execute all tasks.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
Ability to manage time effectively with little to no direction
- Experience in a corporate/ international organization desirable
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
Category : HR
Subcategory: Talent Acquisition
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-02-24
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what's possible today at
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job Family: Human-Resources Job ID: R
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.