Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Pro.com
Back to search results | Start a new search
See other jobs at this company Learn More about Procom Print Save Email
On behalf of our client in the Professional Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
Administrative Assistant - Job Description
- Primary role is Receptionist and providing back-up duties to mailroom during absences.
- Provide administrative support to business leaders.
- Calendar management, scheduling meetings, booking travel, preparing expense reports and preparing documentation (emails, correspondence, presentations, etc.).
Administrative Assistant - Mandatory Skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are required.
- Courteous, professional and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Trustworthy, flexible and reliable.
- Familiarity with MS Office required
Administrative Assistant - Nice to Have Skills
- Familiarity with Google email/calendar an asset.
Administrative Assistant - Assignment Start Date
ASAP - 9 months to start
Administrative Assistant - Assignment Location
North York, ON
For 35 years, Procom has been pushing the envelope in North American IT staffing solutions. Driven by a senior management team of seasoned recruitment professionals, we have offices in 14 locations in the US and Canada and service all major IT markets.
When we started out in 1978, tech jobs were just being integrated into the workplace. We have been a part of shaping the landscape of IT in Canada ever since, placing IT consultants in major businesses in all sectors, including banking, telecommunications, and retail.
Through all the peaks and valleys of the IT industry, we have consistently done one thing: helping IT professionals discover the next chapter in their career.
This job was successfully e-mailed. An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later.
E-mail this job to a friend... Or yourself! Error. Please check that the e-mails are valid.
From (your e-mail)
To (recipient's e-mail)
Login to save this job to your account.
Login is currently unavailable while we perform necessary maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again later.
You've Successfully Saved:
Sign in Successful!
Your note has been saved successfully.
View My Saved Jobs
Your registration is out of date, you need to update your challenge questions to continue. Click here to update your questions.
Verify your identity to proceed. Click here to verify
Email Address or Password is Invalid
New user? Register here
Automatically sign me in next time.
Thanks for your patience - we'll be done shortly.
Submit your email address to begin the application process for the Reception/Administrative Assistant job
* Email Address:
Email is invalid Email address is needed
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.