Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Job Network
transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve
workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next-generation
technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, managed
services, cloud services and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly
transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of
your next-generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet
because we are a technology-focused, team-oriented organization with a culture
that is second to none as reflected by our 9 consecutive Best Place to Work
awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal. We are actively recruiting for a
.Net Developerto join our Bluebell, PA based development team.
Qualified candidates should be comfortable working at client locations across
the Philadelphia area s surrounding suburbs.
* Work on all development cycles for Anexinet client.
* Maintain existing code and functionality once it has been released to
* Be charged with designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting
highly scalable multi-tenant backend systems.
* Maintain hands-on knowledge of current best practices for standards-based
* Develop high-quality Microsoft stack web/desktop applications using
C#/.NET, Visual Studio.
* Complete complex task despite roadblocks, grabbing others for help or
insight as necessary.
* Participate in all agile ceremonies including stand-ups, grooming, demos
* Work with the team to create an inspirational and creative work
* 5+ years of proven work experience developing .NET based applications.
* Strong expertise in C#, .NET Framework 3.5+ and .NET Core.
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
* Strong background of hands on experience with SQL Server or other
comparable databases (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL) and Entity Framework.
* Working knowledge of Webforms, MVC framework, WebAPIs and REST APIs
* Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
* Basic knowledge and implementation of design patterns and SOLID
* Version control and branching management with Git.
* Familiarity with receiving code reviews
Skilled at following coding standards and building appropriate unit tests,
integration tests, and deployment scripts.
Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Strong understanding of software development methodologies such as waterfall
Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required
Strong technical writing and documentation skills required
Highly organized and detail oriented
Has worked in collaboration with multipurpose teams (other developers besides
self, QA teams, PM teams, Architecture teams, Support teams)
Comfortable with communicating to other teams.
Can communicate logic on decisions made, and the logic behind those decisions.
Comfortable with working on delegated tasks.
* Experience working in cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
* Experience in build & deployment automation, understanding and knowledge
of DevOps tools - TFS and Azure DevOps
* Experience implementing Authentication and Authorization (OAuth 2.0 or
* Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. DocumentDB, Cloud Datastore,
MongoDB, Casandra, etc.)
* Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
* Experience with messaging platforms (e.g. Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, SQS)
is a big plus
* Exposure to working with government, insurance, health or finance
Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience required
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to Alex Marra, Senior
Recruiter, at .
Notice to California Applicants Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act
of 2018: In connection with your application, Anexinet collects identifiers as
set forth by you on your resume. Anexinet will only use this information to
develop and maintain your candidate profile and will only share this
information with Anexinet's third-party service providers for such service
providers to provide services related to hiring and candidate management.
provided by DicePandoLogic. Keywords: .NET Programmer, Location: Blue Bell, PA