Cisco Systems Engineer
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Clearwater, FL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client it teaming up with TeamBradley to help them find a Cisco Systems Engineer who also has solid Linux experience to support both production and Back Office environments. This is a rare opportunity to join a small but very stable team of engineers. You will have the opportunity to support additional systems such as AWS, Active Directory, MySQL, and Windows Servers. A solid Cisco Engineer who has a strong aptitude and interest in other platforms, ie a 'generalist' mindset and ability, will thrive in this environment.
- Administer and maintain high-availability and compliance standards of enterprise Cisco systems
- Provide hands-on infrastructure support and security maintenance against potential threats.
- Maintain and monitor data protection systems, virtualization, network integrity, and other infrastructure systems
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ experience in systems engineering, IT Operations support or similar field supporting technology infrastructure
- Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Network Device Administration (ASA Firewall, Catalyst Switch)
- Linux Administration experience (RedHat and CentOS preferred)
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration and Active Directory experience is strongly preferred
- Experience/exposure to supporting AWS (strongly preferred)
- Database (MySQL/MS SQL/Mongo) exposure
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#JS13275 - Cisco Systems Engineer