Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Azure Developer/architect
Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Experience with the Azure stack and Microsoft PaaS offerings - Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Data Warehouse plus orchestration products like Azure Data Factory and Enterprise Service Bus and Databricks.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with prior onsite exposure.
- Visualisation and data exploration tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc
- Experience in Data transformation. Prior data center migration experience desired
- Experience of designing and creating data analytics reports/dashboards
- In depth knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS Services
- Good understanding of Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Experienced with Azure SQL, Azure Automation and/or Azure Resource Manager
- Experience designing and planning Azure environments in Enterprise environments including application dependencies, client presentation mechanisms, network connectivity and overall virtualization strategies.
- Experience using Azure migration tools such as DoubleTake Move, Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter, Virtual Machine Manager, Azure Site Recovery Manager, Platespin and AppZero.
- Strong Experience with Roles and Features of Microsoft Windows Server including Active Directory, Clustering, File Services, and others.