Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
- Responsible for the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Prepare and review department budgets and lead cost and efficiency improvement efforts with production as well as across the site as appropriate.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3rd level Qualification in Business, Engineering or a related field with emphasis in management.
- Six Sigma/Lean tools certified
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, BPCS an advantage
- Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Manufacturing or related field; preferably in a GMP medical manufacturing environment
This role in Galway comes with a really competitive base salary as well an excellent benefits package including:
- Healthcare for you and dependants
- Exceptional pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- On site gym
Please get in touch today for further info.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales