Learning Technology Operations Specialists - Brussels Belgium - 9 mont
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by ABW Recruitment
My Client a Leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Brussels, Belgium requires a Learning Technology Operations Specialists
Reporting to the Learning Technology Services and Logistics Lead, the Learning Technology Specialist ensures a pleasant learning experience by leveraging our current and future Learning Technology (including Learning Management System - LMS) to ensure the company delivers meaningful experience for the different users and compliance visibility that is specific for the Bio Pharmaceutical industry. The Operations Specialist will have to drive continuous improvement of the users (learners, managers, administrators) experience as well as process efficiency across the Learning Excellence and Technology team.
As part of a diverse and international Learning team, the specialist is a key point of contact for learners, managers and anyone involved with learning operations in their geographic/domain area when it is related to the Learning Technology/LMS administration, its respective data and processes.
The Learning team is responsible to ensure consistent and up-to-date knowledge around the Learning Technology landscape and the LMS within the team but also outside to ensure ultimate Learning Experience in all its dimensions.
The Learning Operations Specialist works on implementation of learning projects according to the solutions set out and planned by the Learning Organization. These will be in answer to existing and future requirements for an improved learner experience, and for increased impact of capability development across the organization. This will serve the needs of the Talent Acquisition, Development and Learning (TAD&L) team and the company as a whole.
The Learning Operations Specialist will contribute to the management of the Learning team activities through Project Management capabilities, technical documentation and Change and Communications for technical systems and implementation.
Responsible that the Learning Management System (LMS) operational activities are running smoothly and managed effectively and consistently across regions:
- Manage our LMS by (creating, updating, archiving/deleting) Items, Assignment Profiles, Curricula and Learning Assignments within TalentShare Learning
- Ensure publishing and qualification of online training material (TSL role)
- Provide insights/report such as on compliance, usage, satisfactions, popularity
- Identify opportunities to improve the data entry process and implement
- In the future being able to be tool agnostic and being able to play with different technologies that are supporting Learning experience and compliance
- Contribute to the Management of Learning Team activities in some or all of the following:
- Project manage key deliverables of the Learning team, including identification of tasks, subtasks, dependencies, resources and associated timelines and the associated monitoring
- Proactively work with team to identify risks and anticipate solutions
- Author and/or update technical documentation associated with the LMS (user guides/documentation, How To handouts, interpretation of LMS vendor release documentation, business requirements associated to releases, training content for the LMS, etc.)
- Change Management and Communications associated with the LMS (or other technical systems) releases and/or implementations.
Owner LMS processes
- Build and sustain expertise within the team to become the SPOC Team on LMS
- Develop and implement smooth processes and drive improvement initiatives that will impact experience (user or learner) and/or services
- Monitor our process performance
- Continuously Communicate and Share knowledge inside and outside the team (Educate if necessary stakeholders)
- Accountable of the LMS Data Landscape
- Understand the Learning data model in the LMS and the connections with Talent upstream processes such as onboarding
- Understand the data model related to LMS and its implications on downstream systems (reporting)
- Drive and monitor data quality in the system as a baseline for Reporting and Analytics
- Identify opportunity to improve the data quality (such as correct information, on time, from reactive to proactive actions)
- Contribute Transversally in Strategic Projects across Talent Acquisition Development and Learning (TAD&L)
- Contribute and drive the Learning Technology landscape evolution in our journey for experience and learning in the flow of work
- Assist with implementation, administration and uptake of learning technology tools and platforms bringing process excellence and insights
List the type and length of experience
- You have at least 3-5 years' experience in Learning environment with experience in using Learning Management System (SuccessFactors Learning is a plus), in a Bio Pharma or other regulated industry
- Project management experience for technology implementation and projects
- Technical documentation skills a plus
- Change and Communications for technical implementations
- Solid time management skills, problem-solving ability, customer focus, and a recognized commitment to quality
- Ability to develop trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to accelerate achievements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills in a diverse and international team
- Open minded problem solving approach and outgoing personality
- Mindset of Excellence in order to improve either experience, efficiency, effectiveness and fun
- Proactively curious
- Passionate about working with cutting edge technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including MS Project and MS Visio or iGrafx.
- Fluent in English + another European language (French or German is a plus)
- 2-3 years technical writing and/or 2-3 years project management