Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Red Carpet IT Services
Are you a top Performance Engineer and are you looking for a challenging new opportunity working at one of the largest test environments in Europe? Then this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Red Carpet IT Services is the IT preferred supplier for many international organisations and is specialized in large test projects. Red Carpet IT Services is responsible for the entire test management environment at this Pan-European organisation.
This will be a long term assignment where you will work within our performance team as a dedicated Performance Engineer Professional.
The location will be in the area of The Hague.
Start date: Negotiable
If you are a Non-EU citizen, then we can arrange the necessary work permits, accommodation, etc.
We are willing to wait for right candidate.
- 5+ years of performance testing/engineering experience is required
- 5+ years Java programming using Dev/Ops/Agile methodologies
- 5+ years Scripting experience using an established performance test tool eg LoadRunner/Performance Center/VuGen/Apache JMeter, WebLoad/LoadNinja etc.
- Experience of containers (eg Kubernetes) and open-source software is highly desirable
- 5+ years Java Programming with OO, concurrency & Multithreading within a performance engineering role
- DevOps/Agile methodologies, CI/CD, Jenkins
- Knowledgeable of data structures and collections eg LIST, Map, Set, Vectors and Matrix
- Memory management and JVM eg garbage collection, JVM head dump analysis
- Networking experience and troubleshooting using relevant tools eg Wireshark
- Experience of containers and related software. eg Kubernetes, Docker
- Other open-sourced software eg Jenkins, Grafana, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Cucumber, Selenium
- Modelling, Data flows
- Business Analysis exposure
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Database, SQL knowledge eg Mongo DB, MS SQL Server, DB2 LUW, Oracle
- DB Tools eg TOAD, Mongo DB OPS Manager, Kibana
- Major platform OS experience eg Linux, UNIX, MS Windows Server (WIN 10)
- Languages: C++, HTML/XML, SQL, Python
- 2+ years. Scripting using an established performance test tool egLoadRunner/Performance Center/VuGen/Apache JMeter/WebLoad/LoadNinja/Gatling
- 3 + years. Non-Functional (Performance) Testing can include Security, Reliability etc
- Knowledge of all Performance Test Types (Load, Stress, Endurance etc.)
- Clear ability to translate business and technical requirements into Non-Functional Requirements and Volumetrics
- Production of the following deliverables (Scoping, NFRs, Volumetrics, POCs, Test Plans, Click Paths, Periodic Status Reports, Interim Reporting, TCRs, CARDI logs)
- NFT Delivery (Initiation, Scope, Build/Prep, Execution, Analysis, Reporting, Handover)
- An ability to work independently and/or part of a team
- Presentation of performance issues, analysis and test results to an audience
- Environments: JAVA, JSON, SAP, .NET, Web Services, DB, SOA, Proxy/Firewall
- Performance Tool protocols: Java, Web, Web Services, Http, RTE, TruClient, .NET, Citrix, Winsock, SAP Ajax, Siebel etc
- Application Performance Monitoring (eg AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Grafana)