Salesforce Configurator/Admin (Inside IR35)
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Flint Consulting Limited
We are looking for Configurator/Admininstrators for a 1 year contract based in Reading to provide solution delivery services associated with the design, development, introduction and rollout of the Sitetracker tool.
The skills the administrators/configurators need to have are;
- Awareness of data structures
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages preferred;
- Strong analysis, design and development skills and experience within an Agile environment;
- Experience of producing project artefacts and communicating ideas/information to others (both technical and non-technical).
- Knowledge of developing user interface workflows in SiteTracker is essential;
- Knowledge on Sitetracker tool administration
- Experience of end-to-end Sitetracker solution development and delivery;
- Work with product owners and end users to translate process into fit for purpose Site tracker solutions through the complete project life cycle;
- Undertake configuration and customization activities including estimating, design, creation, testing, data migration, documentation, release and implementation of user interface design solutions;
- Effectively work in 'time-boxed' sprints, with adaptive planning from a prioritized work list, and in a test-driven manner;
- Active participation in project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other meetings;
- Carry out timely and effective resolutions to development issues;
- Undertake code reviews and ensure procedures are adhered to;
- Contribute to customer meetings and workshops and produce checkpoint reports as agreed;
The period of this contract is to cover 1st April 2020 - 28 February 2021.