SAP Hybris Developer
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Realtime Recruitment Ltd
RealTime Recruitment requires an experienced SAP Hybris Developer to join an established Digital team in Dublin to develop and support software changes to SAP Commerce Cloud websites in Europe.
This is a permanent role with a major global company in Dublin.
Key Skills required:
- Strong SAP Hybris Commerce expertise and experience including:
- Minimum 2 years implementing and/or supporting SAP Hybris Commerce (at least one full cycle implementation required).
- Experience with Hybris Commerce development for the Front End (Webshop) and DataHub
- Strong Java knowledge and experience
- Experience with Spring MVC and objects scope.
Experience with B2B SAP COMMERCE accelerator from 6.x to 1905 and in particular with:
- Adaptive Search
- Classification System
- Promotion Engine (6.x and Legacy)
- ATP (Available to promise)
- DAM/CDN integration
- Business Processes
- Flexible Search
Must have strong customer service skills and highly developed interpersonal skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are keen on this role in Dublin and have the necessary working authorisation, then please send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in RealTime and call for full details on the position.