MS Dynamics CMS Business Analyst
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Coopers Group GmbH
By igniting the human potential within organizations, we serve as a catalyst for growth, transformation, and high performance.
Headquartered in Basel with regional offices in Bern and Geneva area, we specialize within the Life Sciences and Information Technology sectors. Our international team, from more than 10 nations, supports customers to build internal high performance teams, whether this requires a full project team, on-site contractors, permanent hires or executive search.
To further strengthen their Global Headquarter, our end-client, is actively looking for a:
MS Dynamics CMS Business Analyst (Geneva area) -100%
- Drive projects related to CMS needs as a full time IT Project Manager & Business Analyst.
- Define and plan the Front End to the Data warehouse (SDW), for presenting all results to end users (Front End)
- Define, plan, design, develop & test and deploy the processes and platform for managing critical & sensitive documents
- CMS, design, interface to data management system & document management and security
- Engineering degree, with specialization in IT/Computer Science.
- PMP/Prince 2 certification is a must have
- 4+ years' experience as IT Business Analyst (CMS) Content Management System dealing with Business/IT/provider: must have
- Team management in agile/scrum mode: an asset
- Proven track record of project implementations with the following technologies
- MS Dynamics: mandatory
- MS TFS/VSTS/DevOps: highly desirable
- Autonomous, flexible, capability to challenge and to think out of the box"
- Fluent in English & French is amandatory
Successful Candidates must provide a dossier IN ENGLISH & must have a EU-27 citizenship (must be European citizen) to apply for a permit in Switzerland
Only the candidates matching the requirements will be considered