Full-stack .NET developer (Dutch speaker)
Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Full-stack .NET developer (Dutch Speaker) - Ghent
We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack .NET developers to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 6months + contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background or equivalent through experience.
- Demonstrable training with certification or equivalent through experience in programming languages and environments such as .NET (C #), Java/J2EE, PHP, ...
- Minimum 3 years experience in a standard programming language in question or 5 years experience in related environments.
- Experience in making technical analyzes.
- Can lead a development team and coach developers.
- Language requirement: Dutch speaking
- Being able to execute programming assignments very smoothly: coding, testing and debugging.
- Expert, thorough knowledge of one or more programming languages and environments such as C #, Java/J2EE, PHP, including frameworks (eg Maven)
- Being experts in the use of code versioning (eg Subversion), testing & code profiling tools, and issue management tools (eg Jira).
- Very good knowledge Object-oriented analysis & design and UML
- Advanced knowledge and application of Agile development methodology, in which a leading role can be taken.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!