Posted on Feb 27, 2020 by Capita Resourcing IT
I am looking for a Medior/Senior Back End/PHP Developer. Someone with a great passion for programming.
The client builds online custom platforms for our customers. Our stack consists of Symfony, MySQL, GraphQL, React, Gatsby and Docker. As CMS we use Craft CMS. We work closely with our customers in (Scrum) teams.
What are you going to do?
You are responsible for the Back End. You do a lot with PHP, Symfony and Craft CMS. You develop APIs, authentication, database setup and the CMS side of the digital platforms that we build for our customers.
Do you fit in this profile?
- HBO/WO working and thinking level and you have a good command of the Dutch language.
- Extensive experience in professional PHP development.
- Have experience with PHP frameworks. We use Symfony ourselves.
- If you have experience with Scrum.
- Experience with other frameworks.
What do we offer?
- Space for development, in a cozy and informal team.
- An office on the Amstel, nice and central in Amsterdam, close to the Metro if you come from outside Amsterdam.
- A very extensive, tasty and healthy lunch every day. And don't forget our coffee from a truly professional coffee machine. Customers come to Oberon for it!
- A laptop of your choice and a telephone allowance with unlimited minutes throughout Europe and more importantly, unlimited data.
- Beer from our own bar at the right times.
- A competitive salary.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.