Network Security Lead Technician
Posted on Feb 26, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Network Security Automation Architect
The Network Security Automation Architect is responsible for designing and engineering global solutions to include FW, Proxy, End User and Automation as a primary focus.
Our client's expectations for a candidate
- Check Point, Palo Alto, Bluecoat Proxy/Symantec WSS Cloud Proxy, F5 LTM/GTM/APM, Citrix Netscaler, Bluecat, AWS.
- Knowledge of Service Desk, Remedy 9, Splunk and Sharepoint.
- Technical advisor and level 3 support to infrastructure support team.
- Develop and execute RFPs.
- Help the transition and deployment of new FW/Proxy/End User/Automation infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot complex L4-7 issues
- 5+ years of experience working with FW/Proxy/End User/Automation Solutions.
- Knowledge of OpenStack
- Advanced knowledge of Scripting languages (Python preferred).
- Infrastructure and server operations; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Virtualization Technologies (VMware, HyperV, KVM) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN/Proxy network technologies.
Please feel free to email your resume to me if this is an opportunity you're interested in.