Posted on Feb 26, 2020 by Networkers
Our client based in Brussels, Belgium is seeking a Technology Expert for Jira in the context of development/maintenance/support of Information systems.
NATURE OF THE TASKS
* Advice users regarding the possibilities Jira offers and how Jira could help business in organising their tasks
* Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements, business case analysis in the context DG EAC's issue management tool (Jira).
* Business process definition (workflows/scripts) for projects in Jira
* Administration and configuration of Jira.
* Advice and support EAC's Jira user community
* Provision of quality assessments and quality control tests associated with IMT
* Provision of User Manuals
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills, capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
* Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of French would be an asset
* Reporting skills
* Solution oriented
* Ability to communicate with users in a "non-technical language" whilst at the same time being able to talk to technicians in their language
* Knowledge of ICT infrastructure used in the Commission (eg Microsoft Office)
* Atlassian certified professional
* Experience with Jira V8 administration and Confluence as an editor
Required specific expertise and professional experiences:
* Jira administration (Atlassian) (minimum 5 years)
* Power script language (former JJUPIN) (minimum 2 years)
* MySQL or similar SQL data base knowledge (minimum 5 years)
* Quality control (minimum 2 years)
* Business analysis (minimum 2 year)
* Confluence (Atlassian) (minimum 1 year)
Contract for an initial 12 months, paying up to €500 per day maximum.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.