Posted on Feb 26, 2020 by Concept Resourcing
I have a requirement for a Citrix Engineer who is experienced with migrating from 2012 to 2019 Servers, whilst adding additional users and migrating them from XenApp 6.5 to the new environment.
This is a 5 day assignment as part of a larger project, located in Ireland.
- Upgrade/replacement of Citrix operating systems (Servers)
- Ensure that all User Profiles are migrated to Citrix Profile Management or FSLogix.
- Build new Delivery Controllers on 2016/2019 server using XenDesktop 7.1912 and create a new farm.
- Build new Storefront Servers and create a new site.
- Install and configure new Netscaler VPXs. Configure the Netscaler similar to the existing configuration, using the farm/storefront site.
- Install/configure new License server, add license and configure XenDesktop site to use it.
- Create new Windows 10 master image with a similar configuration to the existing Windows 7 machines, deploy new Catalog.
- Configure FSLogix or Citrix UPM to manage user profiles.
- Commercial experience as a Citrix Engineer migrating minimum 500 users to new Server environment.
- Proven experience with the configuration of remote access through Citrix ADC appliances (including StoreFront load balance).
- Experience/knowledge of a Project involving the configuration and management of user's profiles using MSFT FSLogix/Citrix UPM.
- Understanding the optimisation of MSFT GPOs for user's experience/restrictions on Windows 10.
- Contributing to the Infrastructure delivery documentation.
Please apply online with your CV.