Senior PLC and HMI Product Manager
Posted on Feb 26, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near Libertyville, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client, a Fortune 500 company is heavily involved in sales, marketing, engineering & manufacturing. This company provides their employees with excellent benefits and a casual working environment. Currently, they are partnering with TeamBradley in search of an outstanding Sr PLC and HMI Product Manager.
- Oversee product life cycle through development, launch, growth, and phase-out
- Establish product strategies to support profitable market share expansion and sale growth
- Implement new product introductions including demonstrations, market penetration strategy, pricing, promotion and training
- Provide on-site sales support for customers
- oversee target account activity
- Collaborate with other teams and third parties to mange projects
- Overseas marketing personnel to coordinate new product development and product requirements
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Management on new product introductions, product phase-out, and sales forecasts
- Supervise 2-5 employees, daily activities, and manage their performance
- Hiring and training of employees; plan assigning and directing work
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years industrial automation sales, applications engineering or marketing experience
- Strong PLCs, IPCs, and HMI experience
- Industrial automation applications experience
- Extensive commercial and technical knowledge of industrial automation products.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- 35% travel between Japan and America
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13267 - Sr PLC and HMI Product Manager