Posted on Feb 26, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
A leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry is looking for a Project Leader for the biologics Division. This role has become available due to expansion.
You will be reporting into the head of Analytical strategies.
* Draw up study plans and implement ensuring GMP regulatory compliance as appropriate.
* Liaise with the Quality Department for audit responses, facility replies, and deviation reports and for the compilation of study reports.
* Leading laboratory investigations.
* Reporting project progress information to Management.
* Provide technical training to scientific team as required.
* Involvement with regulatory and client audits.
* Research and develop new analytical methodologies to meet client requirements and/or company strategic objectives.
* Ensure all new methods are validated in accordance with ICH guidelines, where appropriate.
* PhD in a relevant science discipline (eg Immunology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology).
* A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
* Experience in study design, assay development, optimisation, ICH analytical validation and project management.
* Experience in analytical methods & techniques (eg HPLC, UPLC, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, qPCR, ELISAs) essential.
* Knowledge and experience with statistical software.
For Immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
Alternatively Please give me a call for more Information
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales