Tableau Reporting Analyst (Business Intelligence)
Posted on Feb 26, 2020 by Atlantic Recruitment Consultants:
The Position: BI Reporting Analyst
A fast-growing disrupter organisation that are making waves within the world of Insights, Analytics, Stories, Marketing and Compliance. Specialising within the International Luxury Brands arena they provide a suite of products that ensure their clients receive maximum ROI across all lines of marketing and channel performance. With currently over 30 clients and growing fast they are looking to recruit a dynamic BI reporting Analyst to join their energised team based in their South West London offices.
As part of our Business Intelligence team, proactively build capacity to support internal and external clients with developing, maintaining and improving Business Intelligence assets to fit with their requirements. This will include building core reporting products and delivering ad-hoc reports to add value to our internal (Sales, Account Managers, Marketing, Operations, Professional Services) and external stakeholders.
- Support and maintain existing BI reporting products.
- Support ongoing help desk requests and lead work on Tableau or other BI platforms to resolve such issues on time according to the Service Level Agreements in force with clients.
- Transition our existing products to AWS.
- Build new BI reporting products as per company's product road map.
- Work in partnership with our Client Delivery Team to monitor, control and improve data quality.
- Work with our Sales team to support pre-sales activities, helping to identify market factors, with a view to continually providing new insights and analytics.
- Provide ad-hoc reports for key clients to meet their requirements.
Experience & Personal Attributes Required
- A minimum of 3 years Proficiency of Tableau development within commercial environments.
- Delivered Tableau dashboards and data to stakeholders in and outside of the business.
- Strong knowledge of SQL database and queries.
- Exceptional analytical skills, to provide insights and to develop impactful recommendations.
- Strong understanding of actionable KPIs and Business Intelligence methodologies.
- Ability to produce high quality documentation tailored to audience.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical people and use appropriate language to ensure understanding.
- Previous experience working on help desk support requests (reactive support).
- Previous experience working with technical sales.
- Previous experience working with Consumer organisations
- Good business acumen
- Creative approach to problem-solving.
- Brilliant ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Able to work in Twickenham 5 days a week.
- Previous experience of working in Agile environment.
- Experience of AWS data solutions (eg Athena, S3)
- Exposure to ETL
- Understanding of E-commerce and online advertising.
*PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED LEVEL OF TABLEAU EXPERIENCE OR IF YOU REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP*