Entry-Level Positions for Spring 2020 Graduates (20+ Openings)
Posted on Feb 25, 2020 by Alta IT Services
Interviewing now for Spring 2020 graduates
Healthcare IT Solutions company is searching for technology and data leaders of the future. Comprehensive program in place including training, mentoring, support, cross training in related business technology and more. Solid career path opportunity, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement, student debt employer contribution, transit subsidy, 401k contributions, annual bonus, generous Holiday and PTO.
Ideal candidates will have relevant degree, on target to graduate spring 2020, GPA 3.0 or higher in major courses, (some flexibility based on course rigor), and passion for their field of interest. Good communication and collaboration skills are desired as well. For immediate consideration, send resume to: .
Java Developer job responsibilities include:
- Use Agile methodology for software development.
- Participate in design, development and testing of applications.
- Tech stack in the environment: Java, Angular 4+, Spring, Selenium, AWS, SQL, REST, Jenkins, AIX, and more.
Data Governance Analyst job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and collaborate with other internal departments and software vendors, from the identification of business process impact/improvement, requirements gathering, testing, and rollout.
- Monitor the quality of data sourced onto the Enterprise Data Services platform and will work with other internal departments in resolving data quality issues and ensuring proper enterprise data integration, data quality, and integrity.
- Maintain and govern the completeness and quality of the enterprise business data glossary.
- Assist the Data Governance Lead in the monitoring, tracking, and reporting of compliance with the enterprise data policy and standards.
Big Data Administration job responsibilities include:
- Setting up, maintaining and optimizing Big Data clusters in high availability, load balanced configuration across multiple (Production, User Acceptance testing and development) environments.
- Work with Solution Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Lead Big Data Architect/Engineer, Big Data Supplier, Developers and Project Managers to expand existing environments, build new clusters, maintain existing clusters and support development teams.
- Tech stack in the environment: Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, SQL, Ab Initio, MicroStrategy, and more.
Java Production Support job responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot Java based applications, analyze code, and resolve performance issues.
- Collaborate with infrastructure staff on performance troubleshooting.
- Tech stack in the environment: Java, Spring, Angular, Websphere, MS SQL, DB2, and more.
Big Data Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Help design and build Big Data solutions leveraging Cloudera Big Data technology stack.
- Assist with development activities, technical documentation, system performance support, and internal customer support.
- Tech stack in the environment includes: Hadoop Cloudera, Python, Scala, SQL, Impala and more.
Business Analyst job responsibilities include:
- Elicit stakeholder requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, and workflow analysis.
- Ensure detail design documents accurately reflect customer needs and expectations.
- Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project.
Cybersecurity job responsibilities include:
- Monitoring, analyzing, detecting, and responding to cyber events and incidents within information systems and networks.
- Test, implements, deploys, and operates, the infrastructure hardware and software which are required to effectively manage the organization's cyber security operational services.
- Participate in design efforts for network security related portions of new applications along with application development areas and the network design for disaster recovery efforts.
- supports troubleshooting application issues related to network security; and assist with managing vendor relationships for network and security tools.
Data Analyst Job responsibilities include:
- Acquire data from internal or external data sources and maintain mapping documents of the files, databases/data systems.
- Perform data analysis and data modeling to create source to target mappings.
- Evaluate risk from statistical information to determine risk to operations or non-compliance.
- Perform gap analysis of data requirements versus current data sources.