Posted on Feb 24, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
For a very interesting, dynamic client we are looking for a data manager. This is an opportunity for one of the biggest multi-national company worldwide to work for in the Netherlands. Location: The Hague, NL.
- Holds a Degree, Diploma, or commensurate experience in a relevant EP technical discipline, eg Geophysics, Geology, Petroleum Engineering;
- Proven experience of at least 8 years as a Data Manager and/or Geoscientist with exposure to technical data;
- Has excellent knowledge of E&P data types;
- Work practices gained through working in the subsurface, well engineering or production domain, with a strong understanding of related business & petroleum engineering data workflows;
- Full awareness of technical data management standards and ability to practice these in a methodical and structured way;
- Skilled in, to expert level: Seismic and well data management, Petrel, Techlog, data migrations and document management;
- Knowledge of Shell in-house applications and systems is a plus.
The incumbent will liaise closely with The Hague based exploration teams, assisting them in their day to day operational data needs and maintaining a close relationship to the team at all times. A proactive mindset is key, in order to frame and assist the teams where needed and drive improvements. Furthermore, the incumbent will be expected to manage standard processes and deliver through others, working in an extended team of data management professionals globally. Interpersonal skills are a must.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.