Software Engineer, Developer, Programmer - Windows Workplace, Windows
Posted on Feb 24, 2020 by iET SA
Software Engineer, Developer, Programmer - Windows Workplace, Windows 10, Active Directory, SCCM, PowerShell, Citrix, XenDesktop, VMWare (6451)
Windows Workplace Engineer | Zurich City | 6-24 Months
For a temporary project with the option of a permanent position at our clients site in Zurich, we are looking for a Windows Workplace Engineer.
Together with your team you will be responsible for more than 3000 IT workstations (hardware, mobile & software) at different locations of our customer. You will be given the opportunity for continuous development and enjoy access to first-class training and education. The corporate culture is characterized by a cooperative working atmosphere with team-spanning team and leisure activities as well as a distinctive feedback culture.
- (Technical) university degree in computer science or a comparable education with experience in the design, operation and development of IT workplace solutions
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position in the field of workplace engineering
- In-depth IT knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Active Directory and GPOs, software packaging (SCCM) and PowerShell
- Knowledge of workplace hardware and mobile software administration (eg MobileIron or Airwatch/Workspace ONE)
- Knowledge with virtual workplace environments (Citrix XenDesktop or VMWare Horizon)
- Versed with Google-G-Suite or Office365
- Independent and service-oriented personality with distinctive entrepreneurial thinking as well as analytical and conceptual skills
- Communicative and resilient person with the ability to work faultlessly even under pressure
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Together with a innovative team you are responsible for the workplace environment of about 3000 employees.
- Further development of the existing Workplace Services platform
- Ensuring that the requirements of a modern workplace are met using suitable infrastructure
- Developing innovative workplace solutions in coordination with global transformation projects
- Regular cooperation with colleagues within the global IT construct and joint development of IT solutions
- Participation in IT projects and assumption of responsibility for the subarea
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.