Security System Engineer
Posted on Feb 24, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security System Engineer vacancy for our Emmen/Lucerne based client in the manufacturing sector.
- Working experience in the domain of Security Engineering
- Profound knowledge in tools such as Checkpoint, Proxy, Firewall and Cisco
- Expertise in the networking area as well as competency to work in an agile environment
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Integrating the developed software applications into the relevant system landscape
- Applying agile methods and integrating business applications
- Being responsible for the interfaces between the applications and application development
- Creating technical and operational specifications as well as implementing technical requirements
Location: Emmen/Lucerne, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.