.Net Core Developer, City Centre based
Posted on Feb 24, 2020 by iTalent Consultancy
.Net (Core) Developer
£30,000 - £45,000
Skills : .NET Core/C#
.Net Core Developer required to join a growing and established company in Leicester City centre
Out client is an innovative company who work in the Cloud space that has been established for over 8 years and are now a leading player in their sector. The company are going through impressive growth and are now seeking a .NET Core Developer to work in an established development team based in Leicester City Centre.
The company has offices worldwide and employ over 150 staff across multiple offices globally.
The company offer flexibility in working hours.
What you will do
You will be joining a vibrant and friendly team of 20 in IT as a .NET Core Developer working alongside other talented developers and testers where you will help develop existing and new products and services. Working on greenfield projects our client is looking for Individuals who have strong development experience who enjoy working collaboratively with their peers in providing the best solutions possible as a .NET Core Developer.
We are seeking ambitious and enthusiastic Developers who enjoy problem solving and sharing creative solutions. There are a number of roles and the key requirement is .NET core development experience with C#.
The .NET Developers will work in a number of different areas within the business where you will work on hands on development and project scoping.
- 2-5 years relevant development experience as a .NET Core/C# Developer
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle
- Competent taking technical ownership of a functional area within a project, with an eye on quality, efficiency and delivery
- Experience working with Cloud/AWS (SaaS Or PaaS)
- Enthusiasm for learning and sharing
- Experience with Angular or NodeJS
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (eg Scrum, Kanban)
- Exposure to database and messaging technologies (eg MySQL, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ, Deep Stream)
- The company offer flexibility in working hours (early/late start)
- 25 days annual leave
- PS4/Xbox area to perfect your gaming skills
- Free breakfast
- Weekly drinks and regular social events
- Working with the latest technology
- Healthcare and Private pension