Senior Backend Developer - PHP, Symfony
Posted on Feb 24, 2020 by Oblix IT Partners
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a human senior Back End Developer with at least 3-5 years of commercial development experience who will be working as part of a multi-skilled development team on multiple projects using Symfony and related tools.
They should have a passion for improving ways of working and effectiveness, both individually and across the team, are happy learning new things, and constantly pushing boundaries to produce the best possible product. We're looking for a focused, self-starter who can communicate highly technical ideas to both technical and non-technical colleagues and who works well in a diverse team in a busy and dynamic environment, allowing you to work with us on a range of projects across mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Provide robust, high-quality and perform and back-end platforms, microservices and APIs to the front-end team and other stakeholders
- Actively promote best practise, knowledge sharing, coaching and continuous improvement of the team and its processes
- Ensure the projects tasks are well defined and scoped, completed to deadlines and are properly tested and fit for purpose
- To lead on some projects
- To work with databases
- To work on PHP7 and NodeJS
- Keep up to date with the latest back-end tools, technologies and ways of working
- Critique and test your own and others code
- Operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Communicate needs and requirements effectively