Scientific Writer (public health) for multinational client in Brussels
Posted on Feb 24, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Scientific Writer (public health) to work at our multinational client in Brussels/Belgium
Expected tasks and deliverables by the Consultant
- The consultant shall participate in the regular meetings.
- Specific tasks to be performed covers the writing technical high-quality documentation.
- Publication of produced documentation into the on-line systems, currently using Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure
Educational and experience
- University degree with minimum 5 years of experience in Scientific Writing In the public health area
- English native/fluent speaker and fluent in 1 other EU language
- Experienced in making technical topics understandable to users; Experienced in writing user-oriented documents
- Proficiency with office tools (MS Office);
- Capability to work in an international/multicultural team and rapid self-starting capability
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.