Application Developer Java (m/w)_ CSS/GIT/Jenkins/Sonar/German
Posted on Feb 22, 2020 by ITech Consult
Application Developer Java(m/w)_ CSS/German
Are you looking for a new challenge in an agile team where you can develop state-of-the-art Java applications, modern tools and frameworks? You need freedom for autonomous decisions and feel most comfortable in a culture of continuous development? Then the following position as an APPLICATION DEVELOPER JAVA at one of the largest Swiss universal banks in the heart of Zurich might be just right for you!
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
* Technical conception, analysis and design of banking requirements
* Frontend & Java-Backend incl. SQL experience (Fullstack developer)
* Assumption of responsibility for the delivery objects to be developed
* Introduction of new technical and methodological impulses
* Collaboration in the implementation of eBanking Value in a team of 2-4 Java developers
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS:
* Good knowledge of JSF and/or Angular
* Good knowledge of database (SQL); Oracle is an advantage
* Experience with development tools like Git, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Sonar
* Your German is business fluent, you have basic English knowledge
YOU FIT BEST INTO THE TEAM IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
* You comprehend things quickly and have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking
* You always strive for the highest quality and have an eye for detail
* You are open and communicative, you are passionate about programming
* You are enthusiastic about technology, keen to experiment and stay abreast of the latest trends
* You are proactive and have a "can-do attitude"
* You view team cooperation as the way to success
* You don't have to be knowledgeable in banking topics, however a genuine interest is beneficial
Reference .: 919081NC
Role: Application Developer Java (m/w)
Interested? We look forward to getting to know you better. Send your resume.
ITech Consult is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Swiss company with offices in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialized in the placement of IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals and therefore know how important professional support in project search and work is.