Azure Cloud Architect (Amsterdam and Munich)
Posted on Feb 22, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I'm currently looking for 2 permanent Azure Cloud Architects to join a Europen leader company in public cloud solutions. They have one seat in Amsterdam, and one in Munich.
The company is looking for candidates who are Senior with Azure and have experience in leading projects end to end and have knowledge on Devops skills.
What you'll do:
- participate in various customer projects (new infrastructure builds and migrations, hands-on work)
- implementation, configuration management infrastructure, attending workshops, design recommendations to a technical team
- manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Sales team
- guide customers on their DevOps transformation, culture, practises and tools
Who you are:
- Public cloud platform expert knowledge, especially Azure
- Solid understanding of Azure, Windows, Powershell and MS SQL
- Background: Linux/Windows system administrator or Back End developer
- Large scale application deployment and management
- DevOps skills
- will be required to do up to 25% travelling to other sites
Why you should apply?
- Interesting projects and famous clients
- Home Office (70%) meaning freedom + flexibility in working hours
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world class courses
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise
- Competitive salary and a good range of benefits
- Bonus of up to 20%
Please apply immediately because the client will do the interviews next week! The 1st stage is a phone call and the second is just the F2F interview before getting the offer.