FPGA/VHDL Expert - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Remote
Posted on Feb 21, 2020 by Optimus Search
FPGA/VHDL Expert - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Remote - 60 - 80 EUR/hr - Immediate Start - English Speaking
* You have advanced knowledge of CPU & SOC architecture/design an industry standard interfaces
* You have strong knowledge of FPGA tool flows; Synthesis, Partitioning
* Experience in multi-FPGA partitioning and constraining of synthesis; Design optimizations with respect to FPGA limitations.
* You are experienced in Scripting/programming - ideally Unix, Perl, python, Tcl, C, C++ including low-level programming (firmware) of complex computer systems.
* Strengths in Verilog, system-Verilog, test-benches, simulation, automation and debug are a plus.
* Experience with cutting edge FPGA devices such as Xilinx Virtex 6/7/UltraSCALE is a plus.
* Hardware/System design, tools, debug, lab experience and vendor interface are a plus.
* Experience with Strong analytical skills, creative attitude and enthusiastic teammate.
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrate the desire to tackle diverse challenges.