Marketing Conversions Manager
Posted on Feb 21, 2020 by Saffron Resourcing
This market leading brand is looking to recruit a Marketing Conversions Manager to work as part of a busy team oversee and implement automated marketing communications campaigns, supporting day to day marketing tasks, projects and activities to assist in the direct sale of products and services. They will be expected to analyse and report on performance ensuring the conversion of enquirers into clients.
Marketing Conversions Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Overseeing direct communications with leads using marketing automation software, including the building of Customer Journeys/Communication Journeys that are relevant and personal to the lead.
- Customer Journey Mapping: analysing communication touch points to maximise opportunities for interactions or sales; and automating where appropriate.
- Increasing the volume of detailed and considered customer journey touchpoints to deliver relevant, communications across different channels eg Email, Direct Mail etc.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted activities.
- Working collaboratively with other departments, colleagues and partners (especially the other Marketing Conversions Manager, Marketing Campaign Managers, Client Service Centre, Outbound Telephony, Digital Marketing Teams, IT Development and Business Intelligence) to ensure automated programmes achieve company goals.
- Developing A/B and multivariate testing strategies for all aspects of the Customer Journey to ensure the most effective approach for the company, its products, but also for the lead.
- Analysing and reporting on the performance of programmes for management purposes, to enable future program plans to be developed on the basis of ongoing learning.
- Data Management, to include but not limited to, manual data cleansing, suppressions and loading into databases
- Running data queries within IBM Watson and sending updates to external suppliers/and internal colleagues
Analysis and Reporting
- Tracking competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by them
- Reporting on activity and performance and making recommendations for improvement, where necessary
- Adhoc reporting when requested
Marketing Conversions Manager - Person Profile
- B2C marketing communications experience
- Customer segmentation, targeting and value creation
- Campaign creation, execution and measurement (especially through email, direct mail, or online)
- Experience with CRM campaigns
- Understanding of creating an excellent multi-channel customer experience
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Qualitative information gathering and analysis skills
- Confident analytical and numeracy skills - knowing what to monitor and how to interpret results
- Marketing qualifications
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your skill set to an organisation that really cares about its customers and employees and where you will find the opportunities to thrive within a market leading organisation.