SailPoint IAM/Java Developer - IIQ - Implementation - Development - IA
Posted on Feb 21, 2020 by Eximius Group Limited
Large Technical Consultancy need a SailPoint IAM/Java Developer to join on a Contract basis. SailPoint IAM/Java Developer with a proven track record of designing, developing and implementing the solutions for IIQ customer requirements. SailPoint IAM/Java Developer will also comply with the below;
The Design, Development, and Implementation Professional will be responsible for designing and configuring certification and Life cycle Management processes and implementing the solutions using the Provisioning Engine in SailPoint IdentityIQ (SailPoint IIQ) for The Client. In addition, this resource will be responsible for designing, restructuring and developing SailPoint related processes to fine tune the application.
- Utilize prior experience to further engineer solutions in all modules of SailPoint.
- Provide necessary inputs on using OOB functionality and identify/differentiate areas where customization is required.
- Work with different project teams to understand their specific provisioning, access management, role management and certification needs and support them integrating their processes and applications with the available identity and access solutions.
- Review all system related documentation to inform design and development decisions.
- Develop enhancements and emergency fixes following the formal change management process.
Required skills and experience
Demonstrated experience in implementing multiple projects successfully on SailPoint IIQ; Designed and led IdentityIQ implementations
Must have good exposure/hands on experience on SailPoint
Experience troubleshooting system hardware and software, particularly to investigate problems related to device drivers provisioned by the SailPoint IIQ solution.
Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and tuning tools.
Strong analytical thinking skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to work effectively in a team/task force as a participant or team leader.
Demonstrate flexibility to work environment changes and emerging opportunities.
Ability to balance risks and reprioritize as needed.
Demonstrate continuing professional development