Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Feb 19, 2020 by VEDA Data Solutions
Inaccurate provider data costs the U.S. health care system billions of dollars
in unnecessary administrative and overhead spend that should be directed
towards the delivery of patient care.
Founded by a political entrepreneur and an astronomer, VEDA Data Solutions
leverages proven machine learning and data science to automate expensive
administrative tasks, eliminate manual data formatting, and reduce wasteful
spend. VEDA s (patent-pending) entity resolution, data cleansing and high-
speed modeling and processing technologies validate and update provider
directory data to ensure compliance with safety and accreditation standards,
empower patients, and curb fraud, waste, and abuse.
About the Senior Software Engineer Position
* You will be an active participant in designing our application
architecture, keeping security, cost, and performance in mind.You ll
work side by side with our UX team to design and build beautiful,
performant data visualizations.
* You will help move our software development practices forward and can
help mentor others on design and best practices.
* You ll mentor Junior Developers, conduct code reviews and helping wri
technical requirements on a product-driven scrum team.
* Most importantly, you ll be a pivotal part of a team that values quic
iteration, embraces new tech, and loves to experiment.
* You ve been shipping production code on React projects for at least t
last 2 years.
* You re comfortable with React s Hooks API and knowledgeable of
experimental features on the React roadmap like Async React (Concurrent
* You ve worked with GraphQL and understand best practices for schema
* You have experience building applications that utilize AWS services
bonus points if you ve worked with the AWS SDK or AmplifyJS in
* You re a good communicator you can talk about your code and ex
your approach to less-technical teammates
Skills You Might Have
* Experience working in highly regulated industries like finance, health
care or defense.
* Understanding of different Authentication standards and strategies
(OAuth, Basic, API Key-Based, etc.)
* Understanding of OWASP web security standards
* Python Experience
* You re_familiar_with_performance_tuning_and_debugging_tools_like_the
Interested parties can email us at
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$131000k - $150000k Annual