Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Feb 18, 2020 by Cisco
Cisco provides one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolios of products and solutions. Our threat-centric and operational approach to security reduces complexity, while providing superior visibility, continuous control, and advanced threat protection across the extended network and the entire attack continuum.
Who Youll Work With
The Security Business Group is looking to hire a Senior Developer to join the AnyConnect Team. Join a dynamic team that has deployed product on over 130 million of the latest devices including iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone.
Who You Are
- You have a solid background in SW design, end-user operating systems, desktop and network troubleshooting skills, and excellent written and verbal communications.
- Have a MSEE/CS combined with 5-7 years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 7-10+ yrs related experience.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Have an understanding of networking fundamentals and protocols including IPv4 and IPv6, TCP, and UDP. Knowledge of network security concepts including Encryption, Key Negotiation, and Certificates/PKI, and network security protocols including SSL/TLS/DTLS, IKE/IPSec, EAP protocols, RADIUS, and 802.11i.
- Experience with desktop software development on Windows and/or MacOS, and desire to additionally work on mobile platforms including Apple iOS and Android
- Windows Software Kernel Driver development experience is an asset
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Heres how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think were old (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but were also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do you cant put us in a box!
But Digital Transformation is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Dont care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? Thats cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us! Categories
Jobs Rated Reports for Software Engineer
- The Best Jobs in IT in 2017
- The Best Jobs of 2017
- Jobs Rated Report 2017
- Great Jobs for Military Veterans in 2017
- The Toughest Jobs to Fill in 2017
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$131000k - $150000k Annual