Senior Client Executive Acquisition
Posted on Feb 16, 2020 by Verizon
As part of Verizon Enterprise Solutions, you ll be tasked with bringing in
new large enterprise accounts. You will craft strategic service solutions
bringing together just the right elements for your client from professional
services, outsourcing, end-to-end communications, mobility and network
services, to hosting, cloud services, and security solutions to tackle the most
complex, multi-faceted challenges for new customers. When you solve the
toughest problems for our biggest clients, you ll be helping drive our
business and theirs.
* Developing executive relationships with newly identified customers.
* Creating strategic solutions for customers based on analysis of their
business and industry.
* Presenting proposals, demonstrating business value, and negotiating
* Preparing sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to
You are a true hunter, with unparalleled prospecting and relationship building
skills. You take a deep interest in learning about your customers, studying
their executive profiles, business challenges and industry trends. With your
business acumen and executive presence, you establish credibility with the c-
suite. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and you have the ability to
balance competing demands and priorities. When you negotiate, you effectively
balance the customer need with your needs to result in a win for everyone.
You re energized by the prospect of landing the next big account.
* Bachelor s degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Knowledge of enterprise-wide solutions that include one or more of the
following: IP-networking, Cloud, security, mobility, professional or
outsourced services or advanced communications solutions.
* Sales experience.
* Valid driver s license.
* A degree.
* Established compelling business cases, value propositions, and proposals.
Ideally, to c-suite
* Met or exceeded challenging sales targets. Ideally, with new customers.
* Forecasted sales and managed pipelines. Ideally, with .
* Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You ll have the power to go beyond - doing the work that s transformin
people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide
the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to
5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making
communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you ll have the
ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We
offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every
role. Together we ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes
Job Family: SLS
Business Unit: STDBU