Full Stack Developer
Posted on Feb 16, 2020 by Berico Technologies
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking a full stack developer who is excited about solving national security related software problems. If web development, microservices, cloud infrastructure, and UI/UX is something you would be energized to work on, this is the position for you.
- Enjoy mission and customer focused data-driven interfaces
- Leverage front end web technologies to deliver information and analytics
- Build a microservices based system
- Use Amazon Web Services to build scalable infrastructure
- Utilize DevOps best practices
- 4 or more years of experience software/system development
- 2 or more years of experience working with front end technologies and backend web/service frameworks
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with an MVC Framework (examples: Django, Ruby on Rails, Grails)
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
- Creating usable and intuitive interfaces
- Building rich data driven web applications
- Working with frontend and backend technologies
- Working on a cross functional team
- Delivering single page or rich web applications
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps best practices (continuous integration, infrastructure as code, automated deployment)
- Debugging web applications
- Interaction with analysts to help drive requirements
- Agile development
- Writing reusable code that also matches customer requirements
- An active TS clearance is required
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily effortswe strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success - that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.