Business Systems Analyst, Product Operations
Posted on Feb 16, 2020 by NetApp Headquarters
Research Triangle Park, NC, US, 27709
Requisition ID: 37148
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data - to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We've built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world - to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
NetApp, Business Systems Analysts work as part of a team that supports and enhances NetApp's worldwide business processes and systems.
The Business Systems Analyst will focus primarily on individual business processes and systems throughout the Product Operations and Customer Support Delivery business functions. Specific areas of responsibility of the Business Systems Analysts teams include:
- Collaborate with business users to define processes that meet business needs.
- Ensure processes are scalable and flexible to meet the future business needs.
- Design processes that can be implemented with minimal disruption to supporting systems, and that are cost-effective.
- Anticipate the needs of stakeholders affected by process change.
- Ensure that proposed changes represent the best overall fit for the organization.
- Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes.
- Co-lead design sessions to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Create detailed functional design documents.
- Coordinate with IT development teams to manage the development process and resolve issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; including process documentation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills.
- Experience working with IT development staff on complex projects.
- Strong analysis, project management, and reporting capabilities.
Strong technical background with advanced personal computer skills including SQL
- Ability to work with all levels within the NetApp organization.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other business systems analysts and cross-functional peers to support deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate, define and prioritize projects.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of storage and storage management (Nice to have)
- Typically requires a minimum of 4-8 years of related experience with a bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent experience. Information Technology or related technical field is desirable.
- Experience in a business relationship manager, business partnership or consulting role supporting the Customer Support Delivery function
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what's important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Durham
Nearest Secondary Market: Raleigh
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Operations Manager, Medical, Consulting, Technology, Operations, Healthcare