Recruiter and Administrative Coordinator
Posted on Feb 16, 2020 by Nexgrill Industries
Nexgrill headquartered in Chino, California. Nexgrill has significantly grown revenues and profits over the past five years. Additionally, we have offices in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Africa, along with manufacturing in Main Land China. For more detailed company information, visit
Nexgrill Industries is looking for a Recruiter/Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Chino office. The Recruiter and Administrative Coordinator is responsible for creating strategic staffing approaches to attract a wide pool of qualified talent for the organization.
The ideal candidate will have strong social and leadership skills experienced negotiating strategies and excellent organizational abilities. He/she should be familiar with developing recruitment marketing strategies that effectively attract and retain top talent and be a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
Manage talent acquisition
- Post jobs and ads in select locations. Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes. Coordinate the interview process with individuals and panels. Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Manage all stages of the recruitment process. Work with leadership to understand the hiring needs of the organization. Create exciting and useful recruiting tactics to attract top-performing employees. Draft and create job descriptions as needed. Collaborate with hiring managers to understand team needs and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes.
- Schedule interviews, draft questions, attend job fairs and other recruiting events. Perform other duties as assigned.
Field inbound communications
- Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
Organize internal resources
- Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
Liaise with visitors
- Act as a point person for office guests.
Communicate policies and procedures
- Alert employees of new processes, rules, and regulations.
Facilitate executive-level operations
- Book travel, submit expense reports and send communications for high-level staff as needed.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is preferred.
2 years of direct recruiting experience managing all phases of the process.
1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or receptionist preferred
Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Positive, high-energy attitude
Proactive sourcing tactics and substantial initiatives.
Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
Employment agencies interested in working with Nexgrill Industries Inc, please use as your point of contact for all things recruitment. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Nexgrill Industries Inc. Nexgrill Industries Inc. will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person, or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Nexgrill Industries Inc and have been engaged on a search shall submit rsums to the designated Nexgrill Industries Inc. recruiter. Please note, the designated recruiter will be the primary contact for all recruiting matters.