Posted on Feb 16, 2020 by Luxoft
On behalf of our customer, the large Financial Services company, we
are looking for professionals to support Machine Learning Project for
company s Environmental, Social and Governance function. The program
intends to develop a machine learning analysis tool (MALENA) to mine
emerging market data to enable smart due diligence and create
performance benchmarks to attract investors to emerging markets.
Following are the desired activities to be performed by the whole
- Support, advise and provide hands-on support to the team development
and deployment process on the Machine Learning platform.
- Work with the team to align the technology stack to cloud.
- Actively work on integrating on prem data sources (structured and
unstructured) with cloud-based ML/AI platform.
- Build Text analytics platform focused on ESG documents and other
relevant data sources.
- Build UI and services to deliver the ML inferences to end users.
- Augment the solution and delivery capacity on choosing the right
model, labelling the data, preparing the training data set, training
the model, testing the model and deploying the model for end user
- Automate the training process with MLOps concepts.
- Apply reinforcement learning techniques to improve the quality of
Machine Learning system.
- Advice and design the solution to avoid model bias and skew on
training data set.
- Vendor will adhere to client's processes and best practices during
implementation. These processes may include automation of various
phases of SDLC e.g. DevSecOps, Unit testing automation, Coding
standards and automation of the functional and regression testing.
- Comply with Information Security, Enterprise Architecture,
Performance, Security, and Usability, coding standards, Documentation
standards and Naming conventions as required by CIT policy.
- Augment solutioning and delivery capacity by aiding through Center
of Excellence (CoE), expert advisors, demonstrated process and
- Advise client on industry standards & best practices.
- Define, design and execute tasks as defined by client team.
- Identify opportunities to improve technical competencies and suggest
approaches to do so.
Expert level Tester, with expert level automation testing & DevOps
experience. Minimum of 5 years of experience
Prior experience of working with large scale enterprise project.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skillset
Strong interpersonal skills
Demonstrate ability to work effectively across IT functions and
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven
ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
High level of initiative with a proven ability to work independently
Acquaintance in full DevOps and CI/CD concepts.
Prior experience in working with Agile projects, ability to adapt to
the change and work in fast moving project.
Familiarity with relational databases, and performing complex
Proficiency in systems and data analysis and modeling
BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information
Systems or other related fields
Nice to have
* English: Advanced/Fluent
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for
See more details
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.