Senior C++ Developer (with .NET Experience)
Posted on Feb 16, 2020 by Publicis.Sapient
As a Senior C++ .NET Engineer at Publicis Sapient, you will help to realize
high-end technology solutions for our clients. You will design, develop and
rollout the solutions using modern technologies and ways of working along with
your team. Moreover, in this hands-on consultant role you will help in business
development, as well as in building and maintaining client relationships.
* Support or lead design, estimation and planning tasks for the solution
using technical and functional expertise.
* Generate and review estimates, which include anticipated risks.
* Facilitate clients in meetings to capture business requirements and
develop solution design using best practice/design patterns.
* May be required to be hands-on developer for complex areas.
* May be required to support and enhance existing client applications.
* Project manage people, and scope, be responsible for quality for your
development track / team throughout the project lifecycle.
Do you have the following?
* Bachelor s degree in computer science or a related field.
* Significant, hands-on experience in design and development on a .NET
* Proficient in C++ especially Multi-threading, I/O, XML and STL.
* Proficient in one or more Relational Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server,
* Working knowledge of OOAD, UML, Design Patterns and Data Structures.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* End-to-end experience in agile software development lifecycle.
* Ability to influence and negotiate with clients and team members.
* Project leadership skills including people management, scope and plan
management and tracking.
* Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity
with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
* Openness to travel and work at client offices.