Posted on Feb 15, 2020 by CareerStaff Unlimited
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Billing Coordinator to work with our finance team in Albuquerque, NM! This individual will work closely with our clients and partners to reconcile billing and payments. We are looking for an organized and energized individual who can multitask and take initiative to proactively find solutions and identify trends. This position requires a keen eye for detail and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets. We are certified as a Great Place to Work and we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- On-site training
- Process weekly timecard exports and uploads to Managed Service Providers billing systems.
- Perform weekly reconciliation of time paid versus time billed.
- Research and correct all variances uncovered during the reconciliation process in a timely manner.
- Correction of variances may include processing payroll correction forms.
- Create, maintain and distribute weekly missing timecard and variance reports to multiple business units.
- Maintain Managed Service Provider Database.
- Collaborate with payroll and billing teams to ensure timekeeping and billing accuracy.
- Perform all assigned daily, weekly and monthly tasks timely and accurately.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in accounting, data analysis, or information technology work is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Applications required
WHO WE ARE:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).