Sales Development Representative
Posted on Feb 15, 2020 by Cisco
professionals to join our awesome Sales Development Team. We believe in
promoting from within, and with the current growth plans and the acceleration,
we're seeing in our business, strong performance in this role could lead to
promotion to an inside sales executive position. In this highly-prized role,
excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer
opportunities will be critical to your success as you'll be working with our
top-tier account executives to build pipeline for new sales territories. We're
looking for professionals with strong interpersonal and follow-up skills who
work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting
experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role. If
this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to
talk to you.
* 15-20% lead generation by setting qualified meetings for our Sales
Representatives through cold calling; 100+ phone calls a day REQUIRED.
* Rest is inside sales closing like a normal sales rep
* Help build and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined
* Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts,
sending emails, strategic cold calling)
* Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect
* Master the Cisco Cloud Security Selling Methodology
* Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
You are a HUNTER! You flourish with hunting for new opportunities, engaging
busy decision-makers and CLOSING them on high-quality meetings? You are highly
competitive, hard-charging and passionate about winning.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
* Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
* A proven track record of winning
* Ability to work in a multifaceted, team environment
* Ability to communicate complex ideas quickly and in a compelling way
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent time management/organizational skills
* Has a long-term career path focused on becoming a high performing Account
* Fluent speaking in English, Spanish, and/or Portuguese is mandatory
At Cisco, each person brings their outstanding talents to work as a team and
make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives,
plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use
those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that
adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate
businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment,
retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that
empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our
* Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots?
That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.