Regional Sales Engineer
Posted on Feb 15, 2020 by Sandvik
is looking for a
Regional Sales Manager Chicago
Are you interested in being part of a team working with cutting-edge digital machining strategies? Does cultivating effective partnerships with customers and delivering solutions that meet their current and future demands sound interesting? You may want to consider a future with
is part of the global industrial engineering group Sandvik, and is at the forefront of manufacturing tools, machining solutions and knowledge that drive industry standards and innovations demanded by the metalworking industry now and into the next industrial era. Educational support, extensive R & D investment and strong customer partnerships ensure the development of machining technologies that change, lead and drive the future of manufacturing. Sandvik Coromant owns over 3,100 patents worldwide, employs over 7,900 staff, and is represented in 150 countries.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the coordination of sales and projects, as well as the management of Sandvik Coromant sales and service personnel in a specific region, to achieve corporate goals and objectives for market share and sales profitability.
Key performance areas
- Develop and drive a sales strategy designed to achieve organizational sales goals.
- Manage the business; conduct analysis and evaluations of territories and customers for efficiencies.
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to sales team, ensuring their development and success in becoming future leaders.
- Identify and support new channel development opportunities.
- Champion and drive organizational change.
- Be an active member of the Management Team and contribute new and innovative ideas for the betterment of the Team and the Company.
Our ideal candidate will have all, or a combination of the following skills;
- A passion for new technology and problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Three years experience with
- BA/BS degree in a related field, with three to five years job related experience, or equivalent experience in a management position within a similar industry.
This is a field-based position, location flexible within Northern Illinois.
Only applicants currently legally able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and for any employer will be considered.
In addition to a company vehicle, internet reimbursement and a company paid cell phone, Sandvik Coromant offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a robust benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/career and apply to the Regional Sales Manager position,
Deadline to Apply is April 19th, 2019.
Check us out at
Sandvik Coromant is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.