Posted on Feb 15, 2020 by Vectrus
The Data Analyst must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business. Translation of functional business requirements into operable solutions within the overall data architecture to provide the customer with a deep understanding of the data and how can use it to make informed decisions is a key task. Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Assist with and test implementation for all payer and vendor relationships to ensure data transfer collection, quality and reporting relationships are working appropriately down to the market level to ensure market team member and provider experience is appropriate
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates
- BS degree in computer science, information management, math, statistics, or equivalent
- Data analysis - Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Strong Communication and Documentation skills
- Poses technical skills relevant for SQL, data modeling, schema design, data warehousing and business intelligence reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Poses technical skills relevant to developing scripts for automation of processing structured and unstructured complex data sets
- Experience with SQL database tuning for optimal query performance with large data sets
- Experience with Python or similar programming/scripting languages
No Clearance Required
Yes, 5 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.