Sales Development Representative
Posted on Feb 15, 2020 by KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and recognized by Glassdoor as a Best Place to Work in 2019.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving. Together, we laugh hard, snack harder and work together to drive innovation at the intersection of tech and transportation.About The Role:
How do you build a world class sales organization? By creating an unmatched Sales Development Organization. We are actively looking to bring on the highest achieving individuals to join our SDR team to help us transform one of the most important industries on the planet.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be navigating organizations to set meetings for our Account Executives. We need strong communicators who are fast learners and have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities and learn to manage a sales pipeline
- SDRs will utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with Safety Managers Operations Managers, IT Professionals and C-Suite Executives
- Skillfully build interest, uncover operations/needs/challenges and create opportunities with new prospects
- Make targeted outbound calls, emails and social touches to prospects
- Research companies to identify people involved in the decision making process and business needs, to strategically target all outbound communications
- Understand which resources to bring into each selling opportunity, execute the handoff, and diligently log activities in CRM
- Test different tactics and channels to help evolve our sales process
- Exceed monthly targets and quotas for opportunity generation
- Understand how to connect with the trucking industry, leverage insights on products and competitive landscape, and articulate our value proposition clearlyQualifications:
- Unbelievable work ethic - you're never complacent
- Upbeat and energetic - you like to have fun
- Sense of urgency - we're transforming an industry and that takes pace
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Strong written, communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Natural curiosity - passionate about becoming a student of the industry, and refuse to take an answer if you don't completely understand it
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.