Sales Development Representative
Posted on Feb 15, 2020 by Lanyon
We're looking for Sales Development Representatives who are ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As an SDR, you will gain top notch business, sales, and customer relationship experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that's transforming its industry.
After four-weeks of elite-level sales training based out of our HQ office in the DC Metro Area, you'll join a diverse team of bright, sales professionals. Your primary responsibility will be to establish initial points of contact with prospective customers before converting them to actual Cvent clients. We have openings across multiple product lines.
The ideal candidate should be highly ambitious with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fun work environment. We're looking for someone who wants to have a direct impact on the growth of our company. As a Sales Development Representative you'll have the chance to help us increase our market share and expand our existing client base.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with correspondingly high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Proficient computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide product information to prospective customers
- Lead identification and qualification
- Partner with senior sales team to achieve new business quotas
- Drive traffic to Cvent seminars and online demonstrations
- Provide feedback for product enhancements
Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.