Data Analytics Manager
Posted on Feb 15, 2020 by Data Risk Solutions
Data Risk Solutions is a data management consultancy based in Leeds, serving clients across the United Kingdom.
We specialise in Data Quality, Regulatory Compliance, Data Governance and Data Protection assignments. We now require a Data Analytics Manager to support our growth ambitions.
As a Manager within our Data team you will work with the Managing Director to help our clients solve important and complex technology problems through the delivery of data solutions.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing our data projects with a focus on problem solving, delivering exceptional client engagements, building strong client relationships and managing the personal development of others.
- Leading the analysis, assessing the depth required on each assignment, translating the analysis into useful findings and quality assuring the results in conjunction with project leadership.
- Having the responsibility for managing client projects, structuring the work schedule and driving each assignment to a successful conclusion.
- Producing clear, persuasive and concise documents for senior audiences.
- Planning and managing the delivery of quality work.
- Working with colleagues you will have the opportunity to shape the strategy of our firm.
- Building networks and engaging across our Data Management community which is key to growing our firm.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced data management professional with clear evidence of delivery within the data analytics, data governance and data quality domains.
Candidates must have the following:
- Experience of delivering technical data projects within the financial services sector.
- Working knowledge of technologies including but not limited to; Python, SQ, Tableau.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft packages, especially; PowerPoint and Excel.
- Practical data governance and data quality delivery experience.
- Ability to demonstrate client account development either through building existing accounts or new business.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£42k - £45k Annual
£46k - £52k Annual